The Pro-Life Union is dedicated to building a culture of life by promoting the sanctity of life. We do this through prayer, education, community outreach and supporting alternative services.
Outreach & Prayer
- Organize & encourage members to pray and fast in defense of life and the vulnerable members of our society
- Foster outreach, prayer, witnessing, and counseling at abortion facilities.
- Share the pro-life message with the community through planned public outreach activities.
- Educate the public on the humanity of the pre-born child and the damaging effects of abortion by creating and distributing brochures, newsletters and pamphlets.
- Provide ongoing financial support for organziations that provide alternatives to abortion
- Support and coordinate the Women’s Pregnancy Health Services 24 Hotline
- Publish a listing of resources for pregnant women
- Lobby and encourage media members and local, state and federal legislators and officials with the message of the sanctity of life
- Create public awareness of pro-life and family issues.
- Encourage hospitals to eliminate the use of their facilities for abortions.