Content from the Pro-Life Union’s e-blast sent to constituents on May 9, 2019 at 4:50 p.m. ET:
Wow, tomorrow will likely be one of the largest pro-life events ever held in Philadelphia, and it is spontaneous. I hope you will join us! It is this Friday, May 10 at 11:00 a.m. in reaction to the viral videos posted by PA State Rep. Brian Sims harassing peaceful, prayerful individuals in separate incidents outside Planned Parenthood. Praise the Lord for this opportunity to stand up for life!
Please keep this advice in mind for tomorrow:
- Whether you are able to attend this event, or are unable to make it, you can listen to this whole event! Dial into the conference call line: 712-451-0000, followed by the access code: 218-905. This will especially help if you are present, but far away from the speaker podium.
- As a member of the Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia community, we will be there with a caring, loving, prayerful presence. All of us are children of God; therefore, we must treat one another with compassion and respect.
- This pro-life rally has been organized over the course of a few days and co-sponsored by numerous pro-life organizations. We don’t fully know what to expect, but please be flexible and a great ambassador of love.
- All are welcome to bring kind, pro-life signs to hold at the event. Verbiage and images on these signs should be appropriate for all demographics.
These videos have received national attention. It is important to be role models for those in our community and participants attending from other states.
WHEN: Friday, May 10, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. ET
WHERE: Outside Planned Parenthood entrance (1144 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107-6734)
DESCRIPTION: Join the Pro-Life Rally as we all peacefully gather outside Philadelphia’s Planned Parenthood to unify against the attacks of PA State Rep. Brian Sims.
- Abby Johnson—Founder of “And Then There Were None”; Former Planned Parenthood Director
- Matt Walsh—Author, Daily Wire & Host of the Matt Walsh Show
- Lila Rose—Founder and President, Live Action
- Dr. Monique Ruberu—OB/GYN; Leader, 40 Days for Life and Sidewalk Servants Philadelphia
- Ashley Garecht—Mother of two of the teens (ages 13 and 15) targeted by Rep. Sims; Sidewalk Advocates for Life
- Richara Krajewski—Board Member, Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia
- Tina Whittington—Executive Vice President, Students for Life of America
- Former Congresswoman Marilyn Musgraves—Vice President of Government Affairs, SBA List
CO-SPONSORS: Live Action, as well as other numerous pro-life organizations and groups.
RSVP/SHARE EVENT: Click here to view Live Action’s Facebook event and indicate you’re attending. Take time to share the event with your family and friends on social media, too!