The Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia recently welcomed seven new Board Members to serve alongside nine active Board Members. We are excited to have the following individuals join our Board of Directors:
- Kim Bennett—Nurse, AlphaCare
- Estela Bugg—Director, Archdiocesan Project Rachel Program
- Cason Cheely—Attorney, Stone Crosby, P.C.
- Marlene Downing—Director, HOPE Pregnancy Center
- Ashley Garecht—Public Speaker; Homeschooling Mother
- Liana Hollendonner—Regional Coordinator for Pennsylvania and Delaware, Students for Life of America
- Joe Zalot—Staff Ethicist, National Catholic Bioethics Center
These new Board Members were nominated and voted into the Pro-Life Union’s Board of Directors for their pro-life activism in the community, motivation to reach different generations and educate them about the sanctity of human life, and their participation in pro-life efforts.
Liana Hollendonner shared her enthusiasm about this new role with the Pro-Life Union: “It is an honor to join a board of so many influential pro-life leaders. I look forward to bringing more youth into the movement and helping to create a culture of life.”
Kim Bennett also expressed her positive outlook toward this leadership opportunity: “I look forward to partnering with the Pro-Life Union in order to help promote a culture of life in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Women who make the courageous decision to continue a pregnancy to term need to know there are those who want to walk alongside them.”
Learn more about our new and current Board Members online at prolifeunion.org/leadership.
(Article published in the Pro-Life Union’s November 2019 newsletter update)