According to Planned Parenthood’s annual report for the 2018-2019 fiscal year (which ended on June 30, 2019), their clinics performed 345,672 abortions—the highest number ever recorded by the nation’s leading abortion provider.
Here are some additional findings from Planned Parenthood’s 2018-2019 annual report:
- The number of abortions performed—345,672—is an increase of more than 13,000 abortions that were performed in the previous fiscal year. That’s a 3.88% increase.
- There were 9,798 pre-natal care services offered.
- There were 4,279 adoption referrals provided.
- There were 2,236 instances of miscarriage care.
- There were 593,586 emergency contraception kits offered.
- There were 1,079,613 pregnancy tests conducted.
- Just 265,028 breast cancer care screenings were done.
- Planned Parenthood received $616.8 million from taxpayers in its last fiscal year. That is a 9.4% increase to its prior fiscal year.
Our society should be utterly distraught by the number of abortions Planned Parenthood conducted in its latest fiscal year. Those unborn babies never had the opportunity to share their love and talents with the world. It is urgent to keep building a Culture of Life, not a Culture of Death, every single day. We must continue to reach the most vulnerable and help the unborn babies, mothers and fathers to choose life!
(Article published in the Pro-Life Union’s January 2020 newsletter update)